Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ's below for answers to the most common questions we receive about our countertops and services. Call or visit our office for more in depth consultation, our emails, phone numbers and address is available on our Contact page.
Cutting Edge Countertops FAQ's
In addition to the answers below, be sure to have a look at our other informative webpages like the Finishes page for descriptions of all the various sheens available, Edge Profile options, types of Mitres (countertop joins) and the Installation page.
If you would like to see samples of our countertops in-person, feel free to visit our office showroom. We have both colour chips and large examples of edge profiles on display to help you with your design choices.
Do you provide measuring services for new or replacement countertops?
- Yes we do, up to a radius of 100km from Lindsay, Ontario. Check with our office for details.
Do you install the laminate countertops?
- Yes, we have an install team ready to complete your new countertop purchase.
What is the time line for a new countertop?
- Normally, up to a 2 week turnaround. With installation, the timeline is extended by a week or two. We also have 18 laminate colours available for a fast turnaround with our Quick Ship Program.
What type of countertops do you sell?
- We sell laminate countertops only. They are a fraction of the cost compared to granite and quartz and require no sealing or other maintenance procedures.
- We carry many new and popular colours from the top laminate manufacturers. Please visit our Countertop Colours page to see samples.
What is the warranty of a laminate countertop?
- We warranty our countertops to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship under normal residential usage for a period of 2 years.
How Do I Clean and Maintain My New Laminate Countertop?
- Click the link here to read about how to care for your new laminate countertop.